Adult New e-Passport Application

Core Requirements

  • Confirmed Appointment (BOOK APPOINTMENT)

  • Personal Appearance

  • Accomplished Passport Application Form (download form)

  • Original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) issued Birth Certificate on Security Paper

  • Married Females (who are using their spouse's last name) must also present Original and submit photocopy of PSA Authenticated Marriage Contract on Security Paper or Report of Marriage

  • Local Civil Registrar Copy is required if PSA Birth Certificate is not clear or cannot be read

  • Any of the following acceptable IDs with one (1) photocopy (list of Acceptable IDs for Passport Processing)

  • Photocopy of Australian Visa (if applicable)

  • A non-refundable passport processing fee to be paid in cash or postal money order payable to the “Philippine Consulate General”. (Consular Fees)

  • AUS Post pre-paid satchel (envelope) with signature required upon delivery, to be used in mailing out of your new passport once it is received from the Philippines.  (sample)

Supporting Documents for Adult New Applications

  • In addition to the core requirements, the following supporting documents will be further required in the following cases:

In case of Late Registered Birth Certificate

  • If Birth Certificate was registered at least ten (10) years ago, application will be treated as a regular application, and no additional supporting documents will be required

  • If Birth Certificate was registered less than ten (10) years ago, applicant must submit IDs that pre-date the late registration or current IDs with NBI Clearance

In case applicant has NO Birth Certificate or Report of Birth:

  • If applicant is born AFTER 1950 - applicant must first file for late registration with Local Civil Registrar (LCR) or Consular Office with jurisdiction over the place where applicant was born. Applicant will then submit the original copy of the PSA authenticated late registered Birth Certificate and IDs that pre-date the late registration or current IDs with NBI Clearance.

  • If applicant is born ON OR BEFORE 1950 - applicant must submit original and photocopy of PSA Authenticated Certificate of No Birth Record and Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons attesting to the identity of the applicant (Affidavit should include photocopy of IDs of the Two Disinterested Persons indicated in the presented document)

If an Applicant's marriage has been dissolved and wants to revert to her maiden surname

  • Applicant must submit original and photocopy of the annotated PSA Marriage Certificate (MC) or Report of Marriage (ROM) stating that the marriage has been dissolved.

If applicant has lacking data in Birth Certificate or Report of Birth

  • Applicant must present original and submit photocopy of proof of filing of supplemental report from the Local Civil Registrar (LCR)

If applicant has discrepancy in data in Birth Certificate / Report of Birth and other documents

  • If the discrepant data is in the Birth Certificate, the applicant must submit annotated birth certificate authenticated by PSA reflecting the corrected entry. If the discrepant data is in the other documents, the Birth Certificate will be followed.

If applicant is a Dual Citizen

  • Original and photocopy of PSA authenticated Birth Certificate/Report of Birth and Original and photocopy of Identification Certificate issued by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (FSP) or the Bureau of Immigration (BI).